This Agreement was last modified on April 07, 2014.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. License to Use the Site. We authorize you to use the Site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute or publish any information or part of the Site without the express, prior, written consent of AdvaStim.
You agree, and represent and warrant, that your use of the Site, or any portion thereof, will be consistent with the licenses, covenants and restrictions contained in these Terms and will neither infringe nor violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract or legal duty to any other parties. In addition, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances relating to the Site or your use thereof, and you will be solely responsible for your own individual violations.
2. Intellectual Property. The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on the Site, including the marks AdvaStim™, AdvaStim X™, ASIControl™, ASICore™, AdvX™, AdvXStim™, and related logos, are AdvaStim’s trademarks and service marks. All trademarks and service marks of AdvaStim that may be referred to on the Service are the property of AdvaStim. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to on the Site are the property of their respective owners. AdvaStim is the copyright owner or authorized licensee of all text and all graphics contained on the Site. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of AdvaStim’s trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials without AdvaStim’s prior written permission. Neither the AdvaStim™ mark nor any of AdvaStim’s other trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials may be used in any way, including in any advertising, publicity or promotional materials of any kind, whether relating to the Site or otherwise, without AdvaStim’s prior written permission.
3. Acceptable use. You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without AdvaStim’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without AdvaStim’s express written consent.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
4. No warranties. This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. AdvaStim makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, AdvaStim does not warrant that:
• this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ADVASTIM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
6. Termination. You may discontinue your use of the Site at any time. You agree that we may terminate these Terms, or limit, terminate or suspend your access to or use of any or all of the Site at any time and in our sole discretion, without notice or liability, for any reason or no reason, including but not limited to your breach of these Terms. After any termination of these Terms and/or after you otherwise stop using the Site, Sections 2 through 9 of these Terms will survive and remain enforceable and in full force and effect.
7. Links To Other Sites. The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites maintained by third parties, or AdvaStim may provide third party content on the Site by framing or other methods. The links to third-party websites are provided for your convenience and information only, and a link does not imply endorsement of, sponsorship of or affiliation with the linked websites. The content on any linked website is not under AdvaStim’s control and AdvaStim is not responsible for the content of linked websites, including any further links contained in a third-party website. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. Governing Law. This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
9. Changes To This Agreement. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms by posting the updated Terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
Please review these Terms periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of these Terms or any changes to these Terms, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
Contact Us. If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.