with Neuromodulation Therapy Developers
Building strategic business partnerships with medical device and emerging developers targeting the implantable neurostimulator market is a critical aspect of AdvaStim’s strategy. This combined with our AdvaStim-XTM neurosystems design and manufacturing expertise can be a strategic advantage for emerging medical device companies looking to get to market quicker with a more targeted,effective therapy.
AdvaStim’s highly flexible system architecture provides a building-block approach for easy customization for a number of clinical indications including:
- spinal cord stimulation (SCS) for chronic intractable pain,
- deep brain stimulation (DBS) for Parkinson’s disease and essential tremor,
- vagal nerve stimulation (VNS) for epilepsy and depression,
- sacral nerve stimulation (SNS) for incontinence,and
- gastric electrical stimulation (GES) for gastroparesis and digestive related problems.
Strategic investment opportunities AdvaStim is currently seeking strategic relationships with commercial partners interested in accelerating the development of their neuromodulation technologies,or licensing relationships with medical device companies with a presence in key market segments in the U.S. and overseas.
AdvaStim welcomes inquiries from committed investors in the medical device/life science arena with a strategic interest in our technology. For more information,please contact Anthony J. Dowd at firstname.lastname@example.org.